ILLUMINATI Order League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ILLUMINATI Order League

PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss u guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calmax

Miss u guys Empty
PostSubject: Miss u guys   Miss u guys EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:10 pm

how r u guys doing??!!?? man i missed all u guyssss.... unfornately i missed the opt in from G1... Sad sorry for haven't been on for so long...but now i'm back!!! Well, let me remind you all... from acclaim, i was "RiverEnds" in Spartans league...then i was "calmax" with G1 in Illuminati order league....and they call me "kris", remember? hope u guys don't have a short memory hahaha... anyway, i just wanna know who still active.... my char with gamecampus is "bLoOM" on Yang server. I am really happy to see some of us here, especially u Lee!!! Thank you so much for this board.... i was able to find it via Google! Hi Meiji!!!! hahaha miss u too and Miyagi!!!! Very Happy And I'm sorry if don't recognize some of us here....it's been a long time man hahaha!!!! Hope to see you soon! Good luck my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Humble_DR
Admin
Humble_DR

Miss u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys   Miss u guys EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:24 am

haha sup kris yeah I made this page back when G1 was still going , but now it seems the league died ... anyways I hope not and because GC US has GameGuard that dc's me every 5 to 15 mins I hope some if not all would come to GC EU server and grind with me Cool
Back to top Go down
https://illuminati9dragons.board-directory.net
calmax

Miss u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys   Miss u guys EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:16 am

I didn't have any problem with GG though......btw i just bought 90 days prem for US server man! hahaha and i just turned fd7 last night....hope to hit SM1 by monday....i think i lvled a lot faster with GC!!
Back to top Go down
calmax

Miss u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys   Miss u guys EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012, 11:57 pm

oh by the way, they fixed the lag issue and now it's much better! Very Happy try it man! now i'm sm5 and just solo CoF twice! hahaha Lee, try US server again man plz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miss u guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss u guys   Miss u guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss u guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ILLUMINATI Order League :: Welcome to league page :: Welcome to the league page-
Jump to: